Saturday, October 15, 2011

the contest

Right now as I type my children are in the kitchen having a lil contest. They are competing to see who can make butter the fastest. One has the mixer and one has an empty bottle.

Dakota is using the mixer but since he knows nothing about making butter I am sure he will stop before it actually becomes butter. Cheyenne is using a plastic water bottle. I have never made butter so I have no idea if plastic bottles work. I am not sure she has the stamina to shake it for 20 minutes.

This should be a interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The results are in.... the bottles of cream got stuck in the back of the fridge and massive amounts of butter were created in the mixer.

This morning I found butter on the counter, wall, window and all over the mixer.

The good news is their butter is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment